You may be happy with the design of your website but would like the ability to change and add to the content yourself. Rather than have your entire website redesigned, you could get it converted to a Fooshy CMS site.
Converting a static site to a Fooshy content managed one involves the following steps:
- Download the existing static web pages, images and any other 'assets' belonging to the site
- Model the site map
- Create the template pages and style sheet to recreate the look and feel of the original site
- Set up the navigation structure in Fooshy
- Upload the site images and other files into the appropriate libraries
- Copy and paste the text for each page, insert images and recreate any links
- Copy any Search Engine Optimisation from the old site or set up new SEO
- Test the new site for broken links, DDA compliance, etc and fix any issues.
- Install the site under a temporary domain for you to check it over
- Work with your ISP to make the new site live
If required, we can provide training for content administrators, which is tailored to your site
Contact us with your web site address and we will give you a free quotation to convert it.